These pages by Offshore Software Success are very insightful and will help App developers avoid common mistakes when outsourcing a project.
- Mistake # 1 – Not Understanding The User’s Needs
- Mistake # 2 – Unreasonable Expectations
- Mistake # 3 – Underestimating the Size of the Project
- Mistake # 4 – No Shared Vision with the Developer
- Mistake # 5 – Rushing Through the Planning Stages
- Mistake # 6 – Letting the Programmer Manage the Project
- Mistake # 7 – Not Testing Early, Often, or Correctly
I made a game with my friends once of naming all the things we would give up before we give up our smartphones. Many prized possessions have now taken a back seat to our new ‘connection to the world’. The phone was on the top of the list of things to grab when running from a burning building. Sad, but true.
I think we’ve reached the point of no return. Most people, even those who would never admit addiction, feel a loss and disconnect when we misplace our phones. When spotting a phone accidentally left in a rest room or restaurant, we give a collective groan. Smartphones have become family members.
This app has beautiful graphics. And the clicking sound of the rolling dice gives an amazing, almost tactile experience.